2013 Golf Industry Show and GCBAA Winter Meeting - February 5 - 7, 2013
Feb. 5 - Feb 7, 2013 - San Diego, CA www.golfindustryshow.com
Start making plans today for the 2013 Golf Industry Show in San Diego, CA. Education offering once again creates a must attend event allowing GCBAA members an opportunity to receive continuing education and stay informed on the latest trends and technologies available in the industry. The Golf Course Superintendents Association of America announced earlier this year their schedule change for their education conference open to GCBAA members. Show surveys showed their golf tournament and conference created challenges for attendees. Watch this year for an adjusted schedule that begins the golf tournament Sunday Feb. 3 and annual golf classic and national championship Monday and Tuesday. With tradeshow hours schedule for Wednesday and Thursday, education will be held Tuesday prior to the tradeshow and concluding Thursday and Friday. More details can be found at www.golfindustryshow.com
2013 Hotel Reservations - Room Block Limited - First come First Serve
Hilton San Diego Bayfront - $245/Night
1 Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
The Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel, adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center, is located along the bay in beautiful downtown San Diego, and is minutes from the San Diego International Airport (SAN). The thirty story tower hotel features 1,190 guest rooms. The hotel entrance is elevated to maximize the harbor views from the main lobby and meeting areas and to allow guests direct pedestrian access to the 4.3 acre exterior waterfront park and the Convention Center. Spacious guest rooms, suites and executive level accommodations also feature spectacular bay and city views.
Download Application - Fax or Mail
Or Contact Travel Planners Inc. (800) 221-3531 - Click Here
Having trouble with the online registration? Call Travel Planners Inc Directly at 866-940-0938 or 212-340-6981.
Your reservation must be cancelled no later than 3:00pm local hotel time, 72
hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation penalty of 1 night's
room and tax.
Departure prior to the date confirmed by the hotel at check in will result in a charge of $75.
Distances - Convention Center - 1.0 Blocks San Diego International Airport (SAN) - 3.0 Miles
ALTERNATIVE LODGING OPTIONS
Holiday Inn on the Bay - $178/night 1.1 miles away from the convention center (866) 940-0938 1355 North Harbor Drive
2013 Golf Industry Show - Tradeshow Badges Notice New Policy for Complimentary Badges
Show Tradeshow & GCBAA Member Entry - Must be a Qualified Buyer -
- Must be a Qualified Buyer - Click Here
Reminder to GCBAA Members for the upcoming 2013 Golf Industry Show there are new guidelines to follow to access credentials for the education conference and tradeshow. GCBAA along with other Golf Industry Show partners involved with show planning encourage supplier members attending the show to become exhibitors. Feed-back from show supporters and exhibitors has identified concerns of the supplier/customer relationship available on the tradeshow and a number of suppliers have access to the customer base without hosting their own exhibit space. Moving forward, all supplier attendees are encouraged to consider exhibiting. Similar to 2012, the leaders in the Golf Industry Show created a unique new Industry Pass for those attending the show to first experience the show before considering exhibiting. Details can be found below. Registration options for the 2013 Golf Industry Show are as follows:
- Non Supplier Members of the GCBAA (industry termed Preferred Buyers) may still qualify for complimentary show entry, contact the GCBAA for more details and for the registration form.
- Industry Pass – New – This is a NEW registration option available for new manufacturers/suppliers of golf course, clubhouse or facility products and services that are interested in exhibiting at future shows or for past exhibitors that have not exhibited at the show for 5 or more years. This industry pass is available for a one-time use only. Once used, the registrant/company would need to exhibit at future shows to gain access. Manufacturers/suppliers that have exhibited within the past 5 years are encouraged to consider exhibiting at the upcoming show. Contact the GCBAA or GIS directly for details on exhibiting or if you wish to request an Industry Pass. Costs associated for the Industry Pass are available at www.golfindustryshow.com or by contacting the GCBAA. Discounts are extended to members of the allied associations. This pass includes access to the Golf Industry Show during the following hours:
o Wednesday, Feb. 6, 9:30 am-5:30 pm
o Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:30 am-5:30 pm
- Suitcasing Policy - Show Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to any registrant. Product/service demonstrations or solicitation of business, including but not limited to literature distribution by non-exhibitors or exhibitors outside their rented exhibit space or in any Show Management contracted hotels, is strictly prohibited. Show management has the sole discretion and right to immediately remove violator(s) from the Convention Center and revoke show credentials from violator(s) from future shows.
- Tradeshow Only Access – Tradeshow only badges are no longer offered through the Golf Industry Show.
Suit casing Policy - Show Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to any registrant. Product/service demonstrations or solicitation of business, including but not limited to literature distribution by non-exhibits or exhibitors outside their rented exhibit space or in any Show Management contracted hotels, is strictly prohibited. Show management has the sole discretion and right to immediately remove violator(s) from the Convention Center and revoke show credentials from violator(s) from future shows.
CEU Courses & Sign-up Forms -
Volunteer Schedule for GCBAA Booth #3750.
*2013 GCBAA General Membership Meeting* - 5-6pm Room Indigo B - Ballroom
In 2012 the GCBAA General Membership was scheduled at a new time, just prior to the Opening Reception. 2013 will continue the new format. The 50 minute program will review the association accomplishments in 2012 and provide the "State of the Association" report. Immediately following, the reception doors will open and the membership can greet the guests of the reception. You do not need a cocktail ticket to attend the general membership meeting, however non cocktail ticket holders will be asked to leave before the reception begins.
Agenda - Click Here
2013 Opening Cocktail Reception - Tuesday February 5, 2013
Registration Form - Click to Download
2013 Rossi Awards Dinner - Tuesday February 5, 2013 *Immediately following the Opening Reception - 8pm - 10pm*
The GCBAA Don A. Rossi Humanitarian award will be held Tuesday evening immediately following the GCBAA Opening Reception. This is a ticketed event.
Registration Form - Click to Download
Recipient Press Release - Click Here
2013 Golf Industry Show, Design and Construction Project Booth #3650
2013 Golf Industry Show, Answers on the Hour
Quick sessions designed to give you the latest information on some of the hottest topics in the golf course industry.
2013 Golf Industry Show Information
2013 Chuck Cloud Memorial Raffle - Harley Davidson